Nothing in life is certain
Have you updated your will?
Ensure peace of mind by having your last will and testament drafted today
ON THE MOVE
Our financial advisors are fully mobile and will come to meet you at a time and place that bests suits you.
FREE CONSUTATION & WILL
Our consultation and drafting, amending & safekeeping of your will comes with no charge.
SAVE WITH US
You can save on Executor, testamentary trust, conveyance attorney and non-estate asset fees.
More Details On A Free Online Will
A will gives you the opportunity to indicate how and to whom your assets are to be distributed after your death. If you die without a will, your assets may not end up with the people you would have wanted them to. A will also allows you:
- Comprehensive estate planning suited to your unique needs
- Easy and comprehensive estate administration
- Protection and management of your assets
- Distribution of assets according to your wishes
- Nomination of a guardian to look after the affairs of any of your minor children
- Protection of benefits to beneficiaries by way of a testamentary trust
- Nomination of the responsible person/institution for administering any testamentary trust (the trustee)
- Assistance in cases where the testator/testatrix was involved in more than one relationship or marriage
- Adequate liquidity in the estate to meet commitments during the winding-up period
- Determining estate duty and other taxes and ensuring that your estate is set up in a tax-efficient way
- For business owners, to ensure the business succession is in place so that your business continues to run smoothly.